Saturday, August 27, 2011

Grass Is Always Greener.. If You Get Paid.




I know that this is a crazy idea. I know that this will never be something that could actually be possible for the layers of habitual behavior that have been built up to make up the social code and system we have in place as humans. BUT. I feel like it would make for a great dream.
Wouldn't it be incredible if everyone got paid for happiness? If you wanted, you could call it your career or your day job. And the level of pure happiness determines the amount of money you get. Or, at least, that could be how it is implemented. Eventually money becomes obsolete and we all just get along.
Won't anyone think of the children?!?!

Anyway. Life is good. I'm between two houses right now. Moving to the new places is fun and exciting with lots of new things and challenges and social code to think of with room mate and friends. I'm realizing just how socially awkward I am. But yet, how I really just need to approach all situations with love and kindness and hope for the best. Isn't that what life is about anyway?
A wise woman today told me "I just love the world!" And why shouldn't we all? And another wise man said "You should love your family like you love yourself. And you should love your friends like your family. And acquaintances as friends. Everyone you know should be bumped up a notch."
Isn't that true though?

In other news. Went to the art gallery with Lady Love and My Yogi. Saw this painting. Looks way better in person, I think. But I like it because I feel like it's the evolution of what I do on canvas. It's my art with more layers and mediums! Quite interesting. I picked up a couple techniques.

Also had a fun experience at a water park today which was new for me. And will be going to my first church service in 7 years tomorrow. Convinced by my good friend, The Pastor, to attend. Good thing I'll have company. Not so sure how I would do that all on my own. Loads of hangups with that one. But gotta keep those spiritual doors open! Just loving the world like I was inspired to.

Lowly also made me up last night. Took away most of the hippie in me and replaced it with clean respectable girl. It was a little odd to be so normal. I'm glad she knows me so well to not make me completely uncomfortable. I was still able to laugh at myself quite a bit. It was enjoyable.

Anyway! Happy times. Kumbaya. Yada yada yada.

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment