Wednesday, August 17, 2011

People

People have been very inspiring to me as of late. I seem to be attracting people into my life that are doing me wonderful favors with their thoughts and actions towards me and life in general. I'm quite enjoying the love and affection life has been throwing my way.

Life has also been indulging me with many artistic inspirations. I'm not dreaming quite as much anymore but I really like the amount that my mind is reeling at night. It doesn't seem so daunting and overwhelming now. And I think I have plateaued at an even balance of creative thought while conscious and unconscious.

I figure now would be a great time to show all the creativity flooding though my veins.

As usual, we start with the melodies.

This song makes me so happy. The swelling of the strings and harps that come in so subliminally brings such a depth to it. I love walking around with this song sifting though my eardrums, bringing me to a lovely place. I often feel as if it's recorded in a forest.

This is the cafe that I often write my classes in. It's just down the road from my house and I must admit, the staff are quite charming.





This is Lady Love and I all dressed up for the Mad Men 50's themed party that we went to. We were both wearing heels and falling over in this picture due to them digging into the unstable grass below us. I like the movement in the picture though. And the strange expression that you wouldn't normally notice on someone.


These are some of the wonderfully musically creative people I am so happy to know and be friends with. Their sounds will reach many ears and be the cause of some blissful concert moments in years to come.



And this scene is the place I have called home for the last 5.5 years of my life. All of these pictures will soon be of my life back then and I will look at them with reminiscence inside me, thinking of all the amazing people I met, the leaps of growing I did, and the harsh weather.

I really do appreciate the people around me right now and have to say, they're doing a mighty fine job of being wonderful humans.

M.







No comments:

Post a Comment